Unittled Jumper Dim Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unittled Jumper Dim Project

The Forum for the Untitled Jumper Dim Community Collaboration Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTN EVERYONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ATTN EVERYONE Empty
PostSubject: ATTN EVERYONE   ATTN EVERYONE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Hello. This is where the rules for my forum are. As a member of these forums, you are obligated to follow them.

1 - No Illegal Activity
I understand, some of you dudes live in other places, but I'm pretty sure you should all no not to post the WAREZ and stuff.

2 - No Adult Material
Once again, you should probably know what this mean, no posting material inappropriate for those under 18. This is mostly a rule because the forum hoster has it in there rules, but yeah.

3 - No Being a Jerk
This is subjective, but it's also fairly obvious. Don't be a jerk to other members and judge them unfairly or troll and stuff. Yeah. Flaming is also bad.

4 - No Spamming
Yet another forum given, spamming or flooding is very annoying. Don't do it. This is pretty much posting a bajillion useless posts. It is not recommended.

5 - No Religious or Politcal DEBATE
I know you guys are mature members and all, but I just don't enjoy this. This is my only badmin rule. I promise.

6 - Please Wipe Your Feet Before Coming In
We don't want any mud in here.
Back to top Go down
https://ujdp.darkbb.com

ATTN EVERYONE
Page 1 of 1