Unittled Jumper Dim Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unittled Jumper Dim Project

The Forum for the Untitled Jumper Dim Community Collaboration Project

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphics right here

Go down 
+5
Kilo
dedelruf
Admin
Arkatox
FinalBoss
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spaceoff

Graphics right here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Graphics right here - Page 2 Characterdesigns
From left > right:
Overgloss Ogmo, Dithermo, (crap)old dithermo
Below: Corrupt Ogmo profile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Reason: They must be smaller than 16x16
Back to top Go down
https://ujdp.darkbb.com
KillerMan1501

KillerMan1501

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Graphics right here - Page 2 9d8YXOGPEI
Graphics right here - Page 2 H7WDOR3zOh
Graphics right here - Page 2 Rb8jZQXqto
Graphics right here - Page 2 EpO2RpEFOc
Graphics right here - Page 2 26vUdfzYuQ

MORE IMAGES!!! (HAND DRAWN!!!)
Back to top Go down
Spaceoff

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Reason: They must be smaller than 16x16
Don't you mean smaller than OR EQUAL TO?
They ARE 16x16.
Except the thing at the bottom.
Edit: BTW Killerman, all your image links are broken, don't use imgur.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Nope they must be smaller than 16x16. If they are not, then he won't be able to fall through gaps correctly. Ogmo's already nerfed enough as it is, he can't also have a ridiculously large hitbox.
Back to top Go down
Spaceoff

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 am

Admin wrote:
Nope they must be smaller than 16x16. If they are not, then he won't be able to fall through gaps correctly. Ogmo's already nerfed enough as it is, he can't also have a ridiculously large hitbox.
Funny you should say that, all the other submitted sprites are 16x16.
Except that mingy (mingy meaning tiny) remake your calling Ogmo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 am

The other characters have hitboxes smaller than themselves, but Ogmo himself pretty much has a hitbox the same size as him. Also, the tiles are 16x16 because tiles are 16x16.

Stop arguing and make Ogmo smaller.
Back to top Go down
Arkatox
TwentyNinePoster
Arkatox

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:47 pm

I hate making smaller versions of the same sprite as something. It's extremely annoying. You almost always have to restart from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Diff
TwentyNinePoster

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:45 am

Poor you...

Btw...the TimeTravel story won't be complicated...it's like this...he's fighting the finalboss's guardian and then he loses and is throwed into a black hole...and he ends up in 2012 7 days before that other blackhole passes close to earth...now he have to reach that blackhole with a machine that a weird scientist gave him that would control where the black hole would make him appear...and he appear the time he started fight with the finalboss guardian...than you beat some challenges and without the other you know you beat the guardian for him, but before you do that he had allready lost the battle and went to the black hole, now you have to defeat final boss himself..

Btw...that scientist made you all be one...but in a different way..you can only be one of them at a time.

If you didn't like that last "Btw" you just tell me and i'll make something different
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:01 pm

and... this is simple because?

in case you haven't noticed, not much ever happens in one cutscene from any of the games
Back to top Go down
Diff
TwentyNinePoster

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:55 pm

That can be explained in 4 cutscenes Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:12 pm

four short cutscenes or four awful unfitting ones? Dood in case you haven't noticed, AUS, Jumper, and Dim are simple and don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphics right here   Graphics right here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphics right here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2